iPhone X question

tl01

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jun 20, 2010
Are there different versions of the iPhone X for each carrier? If so, do we know if there is one that will work on both ATT and Verizon?

Thanks!

tl01

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jun 20, 2010
Verizon/sprint models will work with att/T-Mobile. But not the other way around.
Thank you! I wonder if I have to order ATT via the apple upgrade program if that is what I currently have under the program. Hmmm...

Applefan4515

Suspended
Sep 19, 2016
Thank you! I wonder if I have to order ATT via the apple upgrade program if that is what I currently have under the program. Hmmm...
You have to order whatever you have service for. If you have att service you have to order att phone. They check it before you order

iPhone Xcited

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2017
Arizona
If you want the Qualcomm CDMA+GSM modem iPhone X, but don't have a carrier account with Verizon or Sprint, you can pre-order either on Best Buy. This is what I am doing (T-Mobile customer ordering Verizon iPhone X).

tl01

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jun 20, 2010
If you want the Qualcomm CDMA+GSM modem iPhone X, but don't have a carrier account with Verizon or Sprint, you can pre-order either on Best Buy. This is what I am doing (T-Mobile customer ordering Verizon iPhone X).

I have a Verizon phone too. If I buy it on my Verizon account... can I just take the sim out and put it in the sim from my att phone... and then get a new sim for my Verizon phone? I just set up my app to do it this way on my Verizon and have my att set up to do it in case I need to do my order from that phone?

iPhone Xcited

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2017
Arizona
I have a Verizon phone too. If I buy it on my Verizon account... can I just take the sim out and put it in the sim from my att phone... and then get a new sim for my Verizon phone? I just set up my app to do it this way on my Verizon and have my att set up to do it in case I need to do my order from that phone?
Yes, you should be able to put the AT&T SIM card into the Verizon phone and it will work.