Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

boombox15

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 17, 2013
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
1. Is it worth it? 64GB is not enough for me so I would have to get a 256GB which is $1,149 and I have a hard time justifying spending that much on a phone.

2. Will getting one even be possible in 2017 unless you order the second pre orders begin?

3. Is the iPhone 8 Plus still a good buy?

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
1) Is it "worth it" is a subjective question that only you can answer for yourself. And the best way to find out, is to try it in person at the store, or place an order and use the 14 day return policy.

2) Too early to tell at this point in time. Best way to find out is to place an order.

3) Even though I am not getting the iPhone 8 plus at this time, I think it would be a good upgrade for someone coming from a smaller phone, or someone likes the size and wants to stay up to date with the tech.

boombox15

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 17, 2013
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I am coming from an iPhone 7 Plus. I just have a hard time thinking about spending $1,149 on a phone, you are getting close to being able to buy a MacBook with that amount of money. Does anyone think the iPhone X will be more popular than the iPhone 8 Plus?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.