iPhone X size: now I want the same thing but bigger again.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bobby Corwen, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Bobby Corwen macrumors 68030

The iPhone X almost seems too small to hold now after having a 7 Plus; I almost felt like it was "the small model" but of course theres only one size.

Now I want an iPhone X design but in the size of the general size of the 7 Plus hardware with a wall to wall screen. (7inch screen?)

I got used to the larger size so now I want an even bigger screen at that size haha.

2. haqsha23 macrumors 6502a

haqsha23

Honestly I'm the #1 fan of an X+ version, but after spending a few days with this phone, the screen is more than plentiful in terms of size. When the X+ comes I'll get it, but I certainly don't feel like I'm missing out on something because of a screen that's 0.6 inches larger than the X is...

3. rjruiz2 macrumors 6502

I stuck with the Plus for this reason. I missed the size I get with the plus. The X was too small and squashed for my taste.

4. big samm macrumors 65816

big samm

I also think the screen size is a bit small, im coming from the 6,6S,7 all + models.
    I really really hope that Apple brings the X+ i would buy it in a jiffy.

5. Cyberguycpt macrumors 6502a

Cyberguycpt

I’ll take a XL version of the phone, I say XL because I definitely don’t want those thick a** bezels and phablet style body. The Plus model needs to die with the 8 it should have died with the 7 but I guess Apple wanted a lower cost phone as to not alienate everyone.

6. Faelan macrumors regular

Faelan

7" wall to wall screen? You might want to move out of the glove compartment...

;):D

7. UK-MacAddict macrumors 6502

Yes, I want an iPhone Plus footprint but edge to edge screen.