iPhone X iPhone X support?

patriotaki

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 1, 2016
hey,

So im looking to buy an iPhone X because the XS is very expensive, do you recommend any store in EU?

Oh btw i see people in forums selling devices directly from Apple Providers , they sell grade A+ refubrished phones and brand new ones too.
Whats the case with those guys? Are the phones legit? Can i get in touch with such providers so i can buy directly?

Will the iPhone X get upcoming updates? Because i saw that Apple ditched that phone and dont sell it anymore..will it die soon? Or will the price rise because of its rarity ?

patriotaki

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 1, 2016
I personally think you’re better off waiting for the XR
Ill be getting nexr years iphone and buy that one with a contract

For now i just want to upgrade so i can resell next year so the gap is not that huge. Got 7 plus 128gb atm and will be selling it now for 500€

ROLLTIDE1

macrumors 68000
Sep 12, 2012
I personally think you’re better off waiting for the XR
XR has no mimo 4X4 support that is currently showing a 2X increase in data speeds over the Iphone X of last year. This will make a huge difference in congested areas .

Ortiz83

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2018
Be careful. I don’t think mods are too fond of people trying to sell their stuff if it isn’t in the Buy/sell section of the forums.
Sorry. Didn’t know. Erasing now. Would you be nice to erase my message when you quoted me?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.