For those who are new, maybe even for those who thought knew anything about it,heres info:
- Wake: Click Side button once.
- Siri: Click and hold Side button.
- Off/SOS: Click and hold Side button and either Volume button. (Just squeeze.)
- Apple Pay: Click Side button twice.
- Accessibility: Click Side button three times. (If enabled in Settings.)
- Screenshot: Click Side button and Volume Up.
- Reset: Click Volume Up, Volume Down, then click and hold Side button.
- Apple is boosting the touch response to 120 Hz any time your finger hits the screen. It makes the interface feel immediately responsive
- Reachability is used to swipe down(instead of up) from the safe are bar