iPhone X iPhone X Users !! Hows your back glass holding up ?

vivek28

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 8, 2013
Hi iPhone X SuperUsers!!

How long have you had your X and please comment on the durability of iPhone X back glass..

Do you guys use a case and dropped it.. did it survived ?

I am an active user.. use iPhone(currently 7) in my runs, slap the iPhone in the car front seat lol streaming over bluetooth.

I went to apple store and looked at XS and XR. XR really felt budget compared to it.. also size is a lot bigger with ugly bezels.

I will be putting iphone in an case. I want to know about your case drops history ;)

mjschabow

macrumors 68030
Dec 25, 2013
Mine isn’t too bad but there are some microscratches. I’ve been trying to track down some polish for it but haven’t had a lot of luck.

Reactions: vivek28

mjschabow

macrumors 68030
Dec 25, 2013
I’d say I don’t use a case about 80% of the time. Has the phone for about 6 months so overall the phone is in good shape.

vivek28

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 8, 2013
Cool.. X can stay in a case safely then..

Thanks everyone!! Wishing you the best of times ahead :)

Reactions: BugeyeSTI

vivek28

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 8, 2013
I do remove it from the case twice a week and clean both so debris doesn’t get stuck in the case and scratch the stainless finish..
Ditto !!
[doublepost=1542520271][/doublepost]So no one here broken the back glass while its in a case.. #NoCaseGate

Valbunny

macrumors member
Feb 14, 2018
Utah
My iPhone X is a year old, no case, dropped once on the kitchen floor. No scratches on the back glass, it’s on the front glass instead. ;)

Reactions: vivek28