Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple today announced that the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR will be available to customers in additional countries and territories between Friday, October 26 and Friday, November 2.

iphone-xs-vs-xr-800x700.jpg

Availability information:iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max pre-orders begin Friday, October 19 at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time, with availability beginning Friday, October 26 at 8:00 a.m. local time, in Chile, Colombia, Malaysia, and Thailand.
iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max will be available in South Korea and more than 10 additional countries on Friday, November 2.
iPhone XR will be available in Israel beginning Thursday, November 1.
iPhone XR will be available in Armenia, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Macau, Maldives, Myanmar, Ukraine, and Vietnam beginning Friday, November 2.As a reminder, iPhone XR pre-orders begin Friday, October 19 at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time in the United States and more than 50 countries, with deliveries to customers and in-store availability beginning Friday, October 26.

The new iPhones can be ordered through Apple.com, or purchased at an Apple Store or authorized resellers where available.

Article Link: iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max to Launch in Additional Countries Starting October 26

Mydel

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2006
Sometimes here mostly there
Nope. The Gold looks far more appealing and premium.

Hmmm matter of taste. I like the gold bazel but the backing is way to pinkish for my taste. I will buy the gold watch though. On the XR I'm gonna withhold my judgement until i see it in person. I would actually buy one IF the screen looks good. And that is big IF considering the specs. iOS is what keeps me in the Apple ecosystem - I find hardware lagging behind year after year.

Sasparilla

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2012
Nice to see Apple launching elsewhere - they've caught up to demand here in the U.S. (seeing Max's are available for pickup in the U.S. now).

The Xr should rock, looking forward to its battery life....its launching without a factory unlocked option (unlike the Xs and Xs Max) which indicates (based on past history of launches) supply constraints on it. I'll be waiting till that option is available before buying, which could be a while (guessing).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.