iPhone XR iPhone XR zagg issue

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Alexrat1996, May 26, 2019.

1. Alexrat1996 macrumors 68040

Alexrat1996

This is the second zagg screen protector on two different XR displays original apple screen and replacement screen apple done at apple store.

Both zagg glass + my mom use on her XR the protector bought at Best Buy start to bubble up on there own when it was installed no bubbles why does it keep bubbling up ?

Mom has a speck case installed and my zagg glass + on xs max don’t bubble up.

Attached Files:

2. BigMcGuire Contributor

BigMcGuire

I've used Zagg since the 6+. The Xs Max was the only time my wife and I had problems with the Zagg screen protector popping up on its own. My wife is still using hers - but it has air bubbles along most of the edges - but it's staying put. I took mine off and went to an Anker tempered glass protector on Amazon - and that has severed me well (I've also preferred them on my previous phones to the Zagg ones.

The picture you provided seems to look like specks of dust got caught under the glass during installation.

3. Alexrat1996 thread starter macrumors 68040

Alexrat1996

I tried removing the bubbles with my fingers they go away then come back I check in light and I don’t see dust.

4. BigMcGuire Contributor

BigMcGuire

OK yeah this is the problem I had with my Zagg protector --- but at the edges of my Xs Max --- it kept popping up no matter how many times I pressed on it. I tore it off and put an Anker on it - its been good for 6+ months now.