Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
when I plug in my phone to charge it beep twice the charge noise it only happens once and it happen yesterday and today what can be the cause ?

Im using 29 w usb c to light.

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
So when I plug it in I hear one beep noise then automatically I hear the second that’s a software bug?

It’s new I never heard of it Before.
What you just described is how it should be for fast charging. If you only hear one beep when plugged into fast charging Apple brick and cable, that is merely a iOS bug, if one is positive the cable is good etc.

You have nothing to worry about.

Alexrat1996

macrumors 601
Original poster
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
What you just described is how it should be for fast charging. If you only hear one beep when plugged into fast charging Apple brick and cable, that is merely a iOS bug, if one is positive the cable is good etc.

Oh ok thanks idk why apple support what’s me to bring it to apple and I did reading online it’s a normal behavior previous gen iPhone X had issue but I never noticed it.
[doublepost=1538437261][/doublepost]
Oh ok thanks idk why apple support what’s me to bring it to apple and I did reading online it’s a normal behavior previous gen iPhone X had issue but I never noticed it.

I only hear the beep noise twice when I plug in the cord at the same moment.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.