iPhone XS Iphone XS Max Green and Pink

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ssshhh, Oct 5, 2018.

1. ssshhh macrumors newbie

Hi guys as the title says do you think this is a problem with the device?i will post a picture but sorry about the quality,i have a old phone,if you guys can help me out im appreciating it,today is the last day that i can get a new phone if this has a problem.
    [​IMG]

2. UnifiedMelody macrumors regular

UnifiedMelody

that's just the screen protector. stop overcomplicating the issue it's fine.
    mine does that too it's the spectrum reflections off the layer of glass/plastic.

3. ssshhh thread starter macrumors newbie

I see,i got this for like 8 days now and i start to notice this today,i thought the Device Display is affected,it's hard to not to notice while playing youtube videos,thank you for the reply.

4. UnifiedMelody macrumors regular

UnifiedMelody

if you remove the glass screen protector i can 99.99% guarantee you u won't see it :)
    but to be honest, i'd just focus on the bigger pictures and not the small little things... enjoy what you have.

5. ssshhh thread starter macrumors newbie

Probably You are right,i got the Screen Protector after 3 days i've purchased the Device.Thanks a lot Mate.

6. MrGimper macrumors 603

MrGimper

Is this only an issue with the screen only screen protectors, and not the full-coverage ones?

7. ssshhh thread starter macrumors newbie

I guess so,i have Belkin Invisiglass and UAG PLYO Clear Case.