Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ssshhh

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 21, 2018
Hi guys as the title says do you think this is a problem with the device?i will post a picture but sorry about the quality,i have a old phone,if you guys can help me out im appreciating it,today is the last day that i can get a new phone if this has a problem.
KpHVkeQ.jpg

ssshhh

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 21, 2018
that's just the screen protector. stop overcomplicating the issue it's fine.
mine does that too it's the spectrum reflections off the layer of glass/plastic.
I see,i got this for like 8 days now and i start to notice this today,i thought the Device Display is affected,it's hard to not to notice while playing youtube videos,thank you for the reply.

UnifiedMelody

macrumors regular
Nov 17, 2017
Australia
I see,i got this for like 8 days now and i start to notice this today,i thought the Device Display is affected,it's hard to not to notice while playing youtube videos,thank you for the reply.

if you remove the glass screen protector i can 99.99% guarantee you u won't see it :)
but to be honest, i'd just focus on the bigger pictures and not the small little things... enjoy what you have.

ssshhh

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 21, 2018
if you remove the glass screen protector i can 99.99% guarantee you u won't see it :)
but to be honest, i'd just focus on the bigger pictures and not the small little things... enjoy what you have.
Probably You are right,i got the Screen Protector after 3 days i've purchased the Device.Thanks a lot Mate.

Reactions: UnifiedMelody
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.