Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Asaf1410

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 1, 2018
Hey guys, I’m going on Friday morning to try getting the new iPhone from pick up at one of the stores.
Can you recommend which one of the three should I go, based on least people? (Apple fashion show, the forum shops or town square).
Thanks you :)

williamthegoat

macrumors newbie
Oct 7, 2014
I usually go to the one in Town Square and it is always super packed, so don’t go there.

And I’m not just saying that because that’s where I go and want less people there...

Asaf1410

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 1, 2018
I usually go to the one in Town Square and it is always super packed, so don’t go there.

And I’m not just saying that because that’s where I go and want less people there...
You’ve been the other ones except that?
What time you go to the line?

Asaf1410

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 1, 2018
Don’t forget about the downtown summerlin apple store
It’s pretty far away from me...
I guess there’s not lot of people there but the stock is low, you’ve been there at launch before?

Asaf1410

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 1, 2018
I camped out for the iPhone 7 at the Fashion Show location, and it was pretty good. I was the only one in line until about 2am.
It’s the closest to me, like 2 minuets away.
Worth trying go there at 5 a.m or earlier?

Asaf1410

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 1, 2018
Do you think I should go to the summerlin store?
If there’s a major difference and much less crowd it will be worth it.

coolaaron88

macrumors regular
May 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
Vegas local myself. Out of the Apple Store locations avoid the Caesars Palace location, that's suicide. Out of the remaining 3 locations Id say town square over downtown summerlin or Fashion show mall.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.