Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kreasonos, May 22, 2019.
Help me decide please! Should I buy the XS now (upgrading from an iPhone 7) or wait for the 11?
Wait for the XIIIs Max Pro Touchbar Edition. The 7 will be fine until then.
Wait until September and see. There is no point to get XS when your iPhone 7 is in working condition.
Where it’s already May, September is not long to wait.
Whether you like or dislike the camera bump, I personally feel the new cameras will be worth the short wait, especially if you’re looking at a Xs/Max. That’s assuming the camera is important to you.
That said, the two cameras in the Xs/Max are very nice as is. You could still wait until September and see of you could get one of those at a substantial discount when the XI’s are released.
Since OP hasn’t detailed any shortcomings with the 7 I’d say keep it until it no longer serves. Why upgrade at all?
Yeah we're too close to upgrade to the 2018 iPhone.
X to XS was the smallest upgrade in iPhone history.
XS to 11 will be one of the bigger upgrades. And this has got nothing to do with the upgraded camera, my statement would stand even if, hypothetically, they didn't upgrade the camera.
Of course 2020 will be an upgrade almost as big as going to X. But 2019 ain't going to be a small one either.
Wait. At the very least you'll get a discount in September.
Where's the 'both' option for the poll?