iPhone XS pouch or wallet case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Volcano22, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Volcano22 macrumors member

Hi

I’m looking for a pouch or sleeve that will fit the XS plus apple silicone case. I’d like something to protect the screen and phone when it’s in my handbag.Any ideas?

2. Clix Pix macrumors demi-goddess

Clix Pix

8 miles from the Apple Store at Tysons (VA)
    I use a microfibre pouch meant for sunglasses or glasses.....it keeps my iPhone XS safe from scratches or dust and accumulated crud when it's in my purse or pocket and fits easily over the Apple silicone or leather case. At home I keep my iPhones naked, only putting the case on when going out, but there are times when I've just used the microfibre pouch, too. I've been doing this for years and it really does protect the phone's screen. You can get these microfibre pouches at places like REI or other places which sell outdoor camping supplies, clothing, etc.

https://www.rei.com/search?q=sunglasses+microfibre+pouch

3. Volcano22 thread starter macrumors member

Good idea. Thank you!

4. PeteS1963 macrumors 6502

5. Volcano22 thread starter macrumors member

Fit bags always state to remove the case in the description so never considered them. Didn’t realise you could get custom ones. Will definitely look into this as I like the fitbags. Thank you.

6. eneisch macrumors 6502a

I have ordered a custom leather FitBAG case to fit my XS Max with the Apple leather case. Vendor was very responsive to my inquiry about custom sizing. Replied to me within a 1/2 hour. Basically you order on Amazon and send the vendor your order number requesting the custom sizing. The downside is these are made in Germany and shipping time is long. I have not received it yet, but am looking forward to it and will report back.

7. Volcano22 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks, yes please keep us posted on how long it takes.

8. lsh macrumors 6502a

9. rperalta macrumors 6502

I returned mine and exchanged with the Naked version. I originally bought the one that can fit it the Apple Leather Case but the sleeve is too wide. I have a Peel super thin case (0.35mm) and should fit into the Naked version. It should also stretch out within days. I love the sleeve though, it looks professional compare the older version. I'm going to pickup the Naked version sleeve tomorrow at their office (I live locally).