iPhone XR iPhone XS to IPhone 11 R?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gadget123, Jul 17, 2019.

1. gadget123 macrumors 68020

Anybody going for this? I can’t see much difference between my partners XR. The screen is a little bigger and I fancy buying more storage on the 11 R. The 11S model doesn’t seem to offer much more over this years model. I don’t need the 3 cameras

2. KarimLeVallois macrumors 68020

KarimLeVallois

Nope, perfectly happy with my recently purchased XS. The XI / X1R (or whatever they call them) don't interest me at all with the rumours going around.

3. gadget123 thread starter macrumors 68020

4. jakeuten macrumors member

jakeuten

5. akash.nu macrumors 604

akash.nu

Depending on if the XR specs remain similar to last year then it’ll be a downgrade to move from Xs to the XR. I’ll probably keep my Xs max this year.

6. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

The only major difference I suspect Apple will add this year, will be a dual camera and additional iPhone colors. The XR really doesn’t need much of an upgrade, adding too much technology with that specific phone, will just raise the price, so it needs to sustain a $750 price point or lower.

7. oVerboost macrumors 6502a

oVerboost

If they don’t make a smaller new device, or a scaled down option of the XR then I’ll stick with my current white XR as it’s been a superb phone!

8. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

If the camera is really improved and does better in low light, that would be enough for me to get the new MAX.

9. FFR Suspended

FFR

Currently have an Xs Max.
    Thinking about the new 11 max, I really like the tri camera setup.

Will wait to see what upgrades apple has for the new model.

To be honest the iPhone XS Max is close to perfect, don’t know, what else apple can do to make it better.

Loving iOS 13 on my iPad Pro, can’t wait to download it on the iPhone Max.

10. Thirio2 macrumors newbie

I stayed with my 3.5 year old 6s+ when my wife upgraded to the XsMax. I think I have better low signal performance than she has. I am thinking about an 11R because of the dual cameras (the telephoto would be useful to me, but not the additional wide angle). With 5G coming in 2020, I might wait another year, although I'm not sure Sprint will have 5G anywhere near me.