Iphone2 ios 4 3 5

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by alanak, Oct 9, 2011.

1. alanak macrumors newbie

Hi
    I have an Iphone 4 with IOS 435 i have tried to downgrade my ios to 4 33, but I couldn't do it completely I mean in last step of recovery i have got an error. anyhow now I have cydia on my phone but it dose not work and also my safari and you tube dose not work.
    So I tried to restore my phone but I have received an error which said that "this devise is not eligible for restoring build". I have also downloaded the new ios 435 and kept option and push restore to use the downloaded version for restore but it did not work!!!!!!!! I do not know what can I do, need some help and advice,
    THanks.

2. Crystal-RX macrumors 68030

Crystal-RX

Apple stops signing 4.3.3 and that the reason you can't downgrade your phone. I am not sure if Apple also stops signing 4.3.5 because of release OS5. If they do, then you are SOL, you can only restore to the firmware apple's currently signing. Unless you have SHSH blobs save.

3. misterxdonut macrumors newbie

Is the device jailbroken? You might want to check if you have your SHSH blobs saved (or if the person who had it before you saved it). If you don't have these then there's absolutely no way for you downgrade to 4.3.5

4. alanak thread starter macrumors newbie

tanx, but i dont want to downgrade it anymore, i just need to restore it to the same version (4 3 5). my safari dosent work now and also some other application.