iphone3gs or wait for iphone 4g

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nutzuko, Apr 9, 2010.

1. nutzuko macrumors newbie

Now,I have plan to buy iphone . When is iphone 4g coming ? . I should wait for iphone4g or buy 3gs now ..:confused::confused::confused:

2. -Leigh- macrumors regular

Personally, I'd wait for the iPhone 5G. When it comes out, it will out date the 4G.

But then... the 6G... oh wait...

3. Mr dj mo macrumors member

You seem to forget the 12.5G iPhone tut tut :rolleyes:

4. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Do you need a new phone now?

If you can wait, why not wait 2 - 3 months and see what apple has to offer.

5. labman macrumors 604

labman

once again

if you can wait till WWDC June 29th that is when the 4G or what ever apple decides to call it is announced. it will be released a couple weeks latter. So mid July. if you can wait yill then wait if you can't wait that long get the 3GS. but don't whine come July. that's what it comes down too.

6. mpossoff macrumors 68020

Why couldn't he get a 3gs now and sell it at z good price when the 4g comes out?

Marc

7. ml2k1 macrumors member

is the 4g really gonna be that much of an improvement over the 3GS? I thought the processor in the 3GS is the speediest arm chip available at the moment.. so the only improvements I see would be the lcd screen, a hd video camera and maybe battery life.

8. nutzuko thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks i will wait for 4G :) :) :)

9. lsvtecjohn3 macrumors 6502a

Yeah wait for the next iPhone to come out because if you get the 3GS now your going to have the old model and if you keep it for two years you won't be able to get all the updates two years from now. If u get the new iPhone when it comes out in July and keep it for two years you will be able to get all the OS updates

10. MotionxxUSxx macrumors 6502

I had the original, 3g and 3gs, but switched over to android for a while. I decided to go back to the 3gs yesterday and picked one up. I know come 3 months from now, I can sell my old one and pick up the new one at full cost or I could probably early upgrade as I was told by multiple apple and att employees that you have 1 early upgrade within your first 2 yr contract.

11. lsvtecjohn3 macrumors 6502a

Oh ok so what Android phone did you have and why did you come back to the iPhone?

12. NikeTalk macrumors 6502a

Listen to me don't listen to anyone else, get the 3GS right now if you can and don't look back.