iPhone4 case that fits TomTom Car Kit

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by inf, Oct 14, 2010.

1. inf macrumors 6502

inf

Does anyone know any slim cases that would fit the TomTom Car Kit?

I ordered PowerSupport Air Jacket yesterday, cause it fitted to car kit with 3GS.

Any opinions or suggestions?

2. inf thread starter macrumors 6502

inf

No one has found a case that fits to the TomTom car kit?

3. James cuck macrumors newbie

James cuck

The iPod Touch docks in the TomTom kit where it is secured in place. Unlike the TomTom Kit for iPhone, there isn't enough tolerance provided to accommodate a case, so you'll have to remove your iPod Touch from any case before mounting.
    Once mounted, the TomTom Kit lets pivot the iPod Touch horizontally or vertically, and you can slide the position to evenly balance it. Very clever, and very steady even when driving.

4. EDH667 macrumors 6502a

EDH667

The iFrogz luxe lean case fits nicely along with the fix available from TomTom for the iPhone 4.

5. wombat94 macrumors member

+1

The iFrogz Luxe Lean, iPhone 4, TomTom car kit is the best all-in-one phone/nav/traffic/music/charging combination I've yet come across.

It charges the phone, has good integration for audio running to the car stereo, bluetooth, and now with the iPhone4, I don't have to remove the case at all.

6. throys macrumors 6502

Hi mate does this works with the tomtom iPhone carkit with the iPhone 4 adapter. I already put the tomtom iPhone 4 adapter on the carkit just want to know if this case will work now before purchase. Thanks for your reply. :)

7. throys macrumors 6502

Bump......

8. SteVenRoJjeER macrumors newbie

I just wanna ask that does this works with the tomtom iPhone carkit with the iPhone 4 adapter. I already put the tomtom iPhone 4 adapter on the carkit just want to know if this case will work now before purchase.