Iphone4 Headphone problems

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CC424, Aug 28, 2010.

1. CC424 macrumors regular

I have 2 sets of headphones with the volume control and every other week I have to trade them out becuase they stop working. Is anyone else experiencing this. I even took it to the Genius Bar but they begin to work and he looked at me like I was crazy! Any thoughts...

firmware 4.0 jailbroke!

2. draz macrumors 6502a

Threaten both your iPhone and Headphones more... tell them you will return them to the store if they don't work.
    Usually they smarten up and start working correctly.

Trust me it works all the time everytime.... :D

3. CC424 thread starter macrumors regular

Didn't think about that...they got me by the balls beacuase I tried to take them back and again they started working!

4. JediMeister macrumors 68040

When you say they stop working, is it that there's no sound or that the volume/playback controls don't work? How do you store the headphones when not in use? Do you wrap them around something, unintentionally causing strain relief issues, or loosely fold them up and put them in a pocket?

5. micosei macrumors newbie

My headphones

My headphones work but sometimes I can change the volume by the headphones and sometimes I have to use my phone.

They work as in I can listen but the headphones are faulty and the volume just goes up and down for no reason!

What should I do?