iPhone4 yellow screen problem

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Macbie, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Macbie macrumors member

Sorry I know this has been talk alot before but I just want to know if there are people who didn't exchange their phones even with the problem and continue to use as of today?

2. scovarrubias23 macrumors newbie

I had some yellowing on my screen, especially on the bottom of the screen! It drove me crazy so I ended taking it to the genius bar and had them exchange my phone. Really no questions asked....

3. Irish Rose macrumors 65816

If you already have your iPhone set up the way that you like, I would give it a few days. Once the glue dries more, the yellow spots that you are seeing should disappear.

4. Macbie thread starter macrumors member

I have 2 dust particles trapped under the screen but I am able to tolerate that as they are not that visible but then I had to come across this yellow color problem thing on the internet and found out that I have the similar problem too. I already exchanged once due to a somewhat big bad pixel in the center of the screen, the guy at the Phoenix Biltmore store almost didn't want to exchange it for me due to it has a single bad one only but he did eventually. I am just scare that exchange for the second time could result in some other problems again.

I met this guy at the Scottsdale mall, which he told me he exchanged his phone 4 times lol and is going to do it again.

5. Macbie thread starter macrumors member

I had it since last Thursday. Maybe giving it a couple more days won't hurt.

6. scovarrubias23 macrumors newbie

I had the phone since day 1 and the yellow spots never went away. I would totally just exchange the phone.

7. samven582 macrumors 6502a

just got my replacement phone. Yellow spots every where :(

8. rm328 macrumors newbie

I only notice it after I come in from outside with the phone being exposed to sunlight. It soon goes away though.

9. samven582 macrumors 6502a

that should not be happening. I would get it exchange asap

10. nightsky971 macrumors member

nightsky971

Yep...had the same problem. Yellow band all the way down the right side when it got the slightest bit warm, and then it would go away when cool. Switched out at an Apple store with no trouble.