iPhone4s/Verizon/Voicemail Delay

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by swpmac, Dec 14, 2011.

1. swpmac macrumors newbie

Having occasional issues with voicemail delay. Usually the voicemail comes right through - but there are times when voicemail doesn't come through for a couple of days... it's usually a couple of voicemails the pile up and get sent at the same time. I've talked to Verizion, but they don't know of any issues. Anyone else have this?

2. THE dAY macrumors 6502

I get this issue occasionally, in fact having it right now so I can describe it.

I get a call and then the voicemail beep. When I go to check my vm, I press on the new vm and there is a loading circle to the left of the vm where the play button usually is.
    Also there is no way to "scrub" through the vm with the bar on the bottom, seems like the voicemail hasn't even loaded yet.

I can usually get the vm in a few hours but I don't remember maybe once it took a day.
    These instances not often and also I'm on Att.

3. swpmac thread starter macrumors newbie

Never had the problem on ATT... when it happens, call comes in and I see I have a missed call. No indication the caller left a voicemail... may happen with a few calls. Then suddenly, anywhere from 1 day to 5 days later - I get all voicemails come in at the same time...

4. THE dAY macrumors 6502

Ah, Ok then it's a different issue than mine. I can hear the vm beep and can actually see it but it won't play/load.

Hopefully others can chime in with similar issue.

5. HelenJ macrumors newbie

Hey swpmac

UK user on o2 network in the UK.

I get the same issue. Just had a voicemail come through from last Friday. Once it was over a week before one came through! Not good really considering how important a message left could be (e.g. job offers!).