Iphone5 availability

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by doandy09, Sep 26, 2012.

1. doandy09 macrumors member

I want to know when I can walk into a store and pick up one. I am in no rush to get one and I actually want to get one from best buy because I have rewards and gift cards from there. I read that bestbuy us backed up on preorders and can't fill them all until late October. Is that true? What is it looking like out there? Thanks for the input!

2. MacBookPro13" macrumors 6502a

MacBookPro13"

Ring them.

3. kalexn macrumors 6502

I'd give them a call. Also, it depends on where you live too. If you are in a less popular area it could be that they either do not have any or have some because no one is really getting them. So that could work out as well. If you can I would call a few.

4. KdParker, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2012

KdParker macrumors 601

KdParker

wondering the same thing, might be better to just order now with the waits out to 2 - 3 weeks. No gaurentee that the the times will get better by the end of October, which will still leave a small supply in the stores.

This happened with the 4s in my area last year. And you could reliably walk into a store and get the 4s until the new year.

5. doandy09 thread starter macrumors member

As there any lines still forming at the stores when shipment come in or are people just pre ordering?

6. nostresshere macrumors 68030

pre ordering and stopping by to see what they have

no lines