Iphone6 plus question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by aaronays, Sep 15, 2014.

1. aaronays macrumors newbie

Got screwed by Att preorder so I ordered from Apple, albeit late and I have an expected delivery date of oct 13-20. I don't order from apple too much. I was just wondering is this pretty accurate or do they usually over shoot it or undershoot their delivery times. Any chance I get this earlier? I'm kind of obsessing. I made the switch to android with the htc one and I'm ready to come back. Thanks in advance.

2. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Apple is pretty conservative with shipping estimates. It will most likely arrive before then.

3. MegLuvsMacs macrumors member

When I ordered my Mac Pro a few weeks ago, it gave me a shipping date of 1 - 2 weeks because I configured it differently. Low and behold the next day I got a shipment notification. So it definitely was not two weeks. :D Here is to hoping its the same in our situations.

4. drogba macrumors member

You'll get it early in that window that you were quoted if not before those dates. They just do damage control so they don't get people angry at having something arrive a day or two late due to unforeseen shipping problems and whatnot. You'll have it around those dates no problem.