iPhone6 Wi-Fi issue.

lindajoseph873

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 11, 2015
Hawaii
Hello people, I'm from Hawaii. A week ago my sister's iPhone6 started having problems detecting and connecting to any Wi-Fi. Even after tinkering with the options and a factory reset the Wi-Fi doesn't seems to be working. Does someone have an idea of what could be the problem? Does anyone know any better places which will solve this issue. I googled and found TCAWireless as the top place in Hawaii. What's your take on this place ? Please suggest me some good places or steps

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Hello people, I'm from Hawaii. A week ago my sister's iPhone6 started having problems detecting and connecting to any Wi-Fi. Even after tinkering with the options and a factory reset the Wi-Fi doesn't seems to be working. Does someone have an idea of what could be the problem? Does anyone know any better places which will solve this issue. I googled and found TCAWireless as the top place in Hawaii. What's your take on this place ? Please suggest me some good places or steps
What kind of router? Some have reported on these forums that occasionally the router is to blame. Have you tried resetting it to factory settings as well?