iPhoneDevCamp Wraps Up

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by MacRumors, Jul 8, 2007.

1. MacRumors macrumors bot

MacRumors

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Photo by Adam Tow

The first iPhoneDevCamp concluded this weekend. The keynote presentation has been posted (PDF) which summarizes all known information about iPhone web development.

A flickr photo set shows more photos from the event and a list of apps from the event is provided.

The application list is of variable quality, but a few stand out:

• iPhogo - Mobile photography made fun. Email your iPhone photos to new@iphogo.com and use the Subject field to tag the photo.
    • heysan! - Mobile web AIM, MSN, ICQ client. Works well.
    • gOffice - Word processor

And a few other useful applications from developers who weren't actually at the DevCamp:

• MoviesApp - Search for movies, tickets and trailers
    • iPhoneQuickSearch - Consolidated net search interface
    • Diamenty - Bejeweled clone (game)
    • Sudoku - Sudoku (game)

Article Link

2. LimeiBook86 macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

The instant messaging program works pretty well. I did try it in Safari on OS X but, I accidentally signed on and off too many times and AIM refused to let me sign in again for a while.

I'll try it out on the iPhone later it seems like a promising piece of software for those who want instant messaging on the go! :) :D

3. digitalkid macrumors newbie

I think better apps were produced outside of this devcamp, and quicker too..

beejive, onetrip, lumina, etc.

better step up your game boys..

4. sigamy macrumors 65816

Yeah, I had some high hopes for this...nothing much here, two or three more app launchers, great.

I will give gOffice a good look and compare it to Zoho.

5. kwood macrumors 6502a

kwood

This may be a little off topic, but one of the guys in the picture has a huge iPhone. The guy on the left in the orange shirt and long white beard. The thing is massive. Anyone know if it is real?:eek::confused:

EDIT: There is also one at the back a little off to the left of center.

EDIT 2: Actually upon closer inspection they look like Newtons. This can probably be deleted.