iPhones 4s 2200MAH internal battery FOREVER

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Michasss8, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Michasss8 macrumors newbie

Michasss8

Hello

Have anyone tried this kind of battery?

My mother warranty is about to finish, and her battery isn't as good as the new one. So i decided to change it. I'm thinking about buying 2200MAH Forever company or the same one as she had 1430 MAH - the "original one" (I know, that Apple doesn't produce batteries :confused:).

The price is quite similar but capacity of Forever is a lot bigger.

People using battery Forever or other 1430MAH+, have you seen the difference?

I've read about GT 1840mAh, and in people opinions it keeps our iPhone longer "alive" for 40-50%.

Wating for your opinion!

Greetings

2. Giuly macrumors 68040

Giuly

That begs the question: If there are batteries that hold 50% more charge in the same size at the same price, why doesn't Apple install them in the first place?

Answer: Because some Chinese guys probably just changed the labels.

3. Michasss8 thread starter macrumors newbie

Michasss8

Yeah I've heard it, but look. There are other smartphones with the same battery size and bigger capacity. :rolleyes:

Greetings

----------

And technology is still developing. ;)

4. Radiating macrumors 65816

You have no idea what you're talking about. The iPhone fits more battery into a tighter space than any competitor. It's battery is actually 6% more compact than it's next nearest competitor.

How is it not extremely obvious to everyone that this is a total scam? Do you even know how technology development works?

Apple spent quarter BILLION dollars per year on battery development and suddenly some random guy on the internet is claiming they have a battery that can store 50% more charge that they will sell you for a few bucks that uses "special" technology with no accountability whatsoever for their claims.

Seriously, what is more likely:

Some shady company in some dark basement selling bargain basement products with a razor thin profit margin decided to just inflate their marketing claims to get sales.

Some shady company in some dark basement selling bargain basement products with a razor thin profit margin has access to cutting edge technology the company with the best resources on the planet can't access, and he can make a product for a lower price that has better performance?

Seriously, if you develop a battery that has 50% more power and will sell each unit it to Apple for less than it costs them to make their batteries now, Apple would be willing to buy out your company with a check that probably is in the billions of dollars range.

Therefore this shady retailer must be either very very optimistic about his market share, and expects to sell dozens of replacement batteries to every human on earth, or must be doing everyone a great community service by repeatedly turning down the oversize checks from Apple with more zeros than anyone else will see in their lifetime on them.

5. Michasss8 thread starter macrumors newbie

Michasss8

If i had knowledge i wouldn't be asking here ;).

Anyway, thank you!