iPhone's glass is so inferior that...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MassiveAttack, Jun 27, 2010.

1. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

had to mute the annoying audio, but funny. wonder if apple will replace.

2. JustinP81 macrumors 6502

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DRY MY IPHONE NOW?!

Seriously, stuff like this is a waste of time and money. That guy should have given his $200 bucks to someone or some charity that could have actually used it.

Same goes for videos of people dropping their phone on pavement. It's glass, it's going to break, it shouldn't be a shock to anyone. Drop anything enough times, it'll eventually break.

No one is going to effing MICROWAVE their phone, so I'm not worried what the hell happens.

3. bli625 macrumors 6502a

bli625

4. hardsc02 macrumors member

5. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

Audio was worth keeping on just to hear the flamethrower noise the poor phone makes when the battery goes.

Also, this is unbelievable. When I pay $299 for a phone I expect QUALITY. If I put my phone in a microwave I damn well expect it to work afterwards. What kind of joke is this, Apple?

I'm going Android.

6. paulisme macrumors 6502

He's selling the resulting "artwork" on eBay, and I assume he'll make a profit from it, so it's not really a waste of money.

7. paulisme macrumors 6502

8. Sinfire macrumors regular

It did last a few minutes before the phone caught on fire and melted, which is a good thing :)

Same concern goes for the "Will it blend" guy that put his iPhone 4 in a blender and turned it to dust.

Don't these people have better things to do ?

9. Megalobyte macrumors 6502a

The funny thing is, while it was being microwaved, it had perfect reception.

10. ChrisGonzales90 macrumors 6502a

ChrisGonzales90

11. hexonxonx macrumors 601

I love how these kinds of things bother people. Maybe they should microwave ten iPhones at one time just to really mess with people.

12. Riemann Zeta macrumors 6502a

While in no way personally offended like some, I am consistently astounded by people that thoroughly enjoy flushing money down the toilet.

13. ChazUK macrumors 603

ChazUK

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-gb; Dell Streak Build/Donut) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Why? :eek:

14. scaredpoet macrumors 604

scaredpoet

[​IMG]

OH MY GOD! He's holding it right and wearing rubber gloves and STILL has no service! someone better e-mail Steve Jobs about this!!!!! :p

15. phas3 macrumors 65816

If you've seen poverty like i've seen, I grew up in the philippines. Also did two tours in Iraq you'll have a different point of view. I hate people wasting their money on stupid **** like this. 200 dollars would've done real well for a homeless person, or some charity.

16. MassiveAttack thread starter macrumors 6502a

17. eternlgladiator macrumors 68000

eternlgladiator

lacked the humor of will it blend and I feel like an idiot for having watched the one day that guy made it outside this year.

18. Tech-Minded macrumors regular

Hmmmm...lets estimate how much willitblend guy makes when he drops that iPhone into a BLENDTEC BLENDER.

Why do you think I know that name?

(I apologize for sounding offensive)

19. HawaiiMacAddict macrumors 6502a

Aw, come one, you can't be serious. In his case, the Blendtec blender is being advertised as a blender "that can blend anything." If your blender can blend, say, an iPad or iPhone or some golf balls, etc..., then it will probably blend anything you'll need to blend. Plus, they're kind of funny.