iPhones shipping from Mount Juliet TN?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by that user, Nov 4, 2017.

1. that user macrumors member

I ordered a X on the launch day however due to poor internet connection I got a mid/late December delivery window which in a few days became Dec 1-8 delivery. That’s what my order status still shows.

Now when I look at my UPS app I see a mystery package that’s “Processed: Ready for UPS” and will be shipped out on Monday from “AI Mount Juliet, TN” and it’s a 0.4 lbs package shipping with 2nd day air with estimated delivery of Nov 7.

When I googled it I found some threads from 2016 for Apple Watch and iPhone 6s saying that it’s a distribution system and AI stands for Apple Inc.

I’ve just never had a phone or computer that wasn’t delivered directly from China before so I don’t know what’s happening.

Anyone with anything similar when they log into their UPS?

2. BasicGreatGuy Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

If you ordered from a carrier, chances are your phone is shipping from Tennessee.

3. Ctg44 macrumors member

Ordered two through Verizon. One shipped from TN the other from NJ

4. that user thread starter macrumors member

I ordered from Apple with IUP.

5. BasicGreatGuy Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

Then you were lucky enough to get one that had already been shipped from China.

6. that user thread starter macrumors member

It’s the trade in kit for another iPhone that’s recently upgraded at our addresses. Not an iPhone.

I feel dumb and disappointed but also, like, “I knew something was weird about this.”