iphonevideorecorder "help"

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by SKANLEZ, Jul 17, 2008.

1. SKANLEZ macrumors member

I purchased it for $20 because I wanted to record stuff on my vaction. Anyways, I can only email and upload to youTube with video less then 2 minutes. I have one video which is about 6 minutes long. When trying to email it the email program closes. When trying to upload to youTube through the iPhone the phone freezes and restarts. Anyone know how I can upload it directly to my PC? The only thing that comes up when I connect it to my PC is the pictures but no video's?

I've also tried searching for it through iTunes and no luck. Please help, thanks guys.

2. Nde macrumors 6502a

Nde

Hmm. The biggest file I have is 1.2 MB. I didn't upload or email. I pulled it out over SSH. I'm using 1.2.2. Sorry, I don't have a solution for you. But since you bought it, you should contact iPhone Video Recorder for assistance.

Good luck.

Update - Path to the video files. /private/var/mobile/Media/iPhoneVideoRecorder

3. iClamp macrumors newbie

Go to their website. The have a free application that you can download that will save your video files from your iPhone. However, the application is Mac only last time I checked. No Windows support yet. It works flawlessly.

Edit: Direct link:
    Http://www.iphonevideorecorder.com/ivrtomac.zip

4. kevinwiz macrumors regular

FYI you didnt have to buy it, there's a hack u install to make it free

5. severe macrumors 6502a

I've had similar problems. Are you trying to email the file to yourself? I've found it crashes or hangs when sending from the email your sending to. I've also noticed it works better when sending the larger files via wi-fi, and not edge. No word on 3g yet. :)

Good luck.