iPhoto 08, e-mailing pictures from iPhoto

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by armani, Dec 22, 2007.

1. armani macrumors regular

I could not find an answer ....... I emailed a number of pictures right from iPhoto 08. I thought everything worked fine until I found out that my parents received pictures but with no attachments. I sent few pics to my pc laptop and checked - I received e-mail with no attachment as well, pictures were in e-mail body, had "paper clip", but when I clicked on it - nothing happened. Tried to save photos - could not do it. I tried a different way, sent e-mail with pictures attached and it worked just fine. But sending from iPhoto does not work. Is there any way to fix it? Can I reduce pictures size in iPhoto and then attach them? I know how to do it in many ways in windows, but on mac I am a little confused. I find that iPhoto is strangely organized, taking in consideration growing library size with modified photos. May be I simply don't know enough about iPhoto. Even ordered Leopard missing manual, but it is coming in a week. Thank you for your help.

2. netdog macrumors 603

netdog

I use this program. It's pretty cool and gets the photos to Mac and Windows users.

3. armani thread starter macrumors regular

Thank you, I will take a look and try to use it too. Forgot to say that mac computers receive photos from iPhoto fine, with attachments. I just thought it was supposed to be easy to send pictures right from iPhoto. Apple claims that everything is so easy, which I find is not the case really.