iPhoto '08 events display not correct

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by mark2288, Sep 16, 2007.

1. mark2288 macrumors regular

I'm attaching a screenshot. I just loaded up iPhoto today and the events labels seem all wrong - I restarted iPhoto but the problem persists! Thanks much!

Attached Files:

2. Teh Don Ditty macrumors G4

Teh Don Ditty

What exactly is the problem? You need to be specific. Saying they seem wrong isn't very helpful. The more detail you can provide, the easier it'll be for us to help you. :)

3. mark2288 thread starter macrumors regular

If you've used iPhoto '08 you'll instantly realize the text under each of the event boxes is not as it should be. here's a screenshot of how iPhoto should look taken from the apple page...

Attached Files:

4. Teh Don Ditty macrumors G4

Teh Don Ditty

So you're essentially upset about how the text isn't displayed properly....

5. mark2288 thread starter macrumors regular

yes, because it's not displayed properly and i'd like for it to be displayed properly. it's called a problem, i come to MacRumors to get a solution, and usually find helpful people to show me a solution, but it seems today the usual course of events has led me elsewhere.

6. skybolt macrumors 6502a

You have a font that is not installed (or not installed correctly). The font is HelveticaNueue, or something like that. Do a search and you will find instructions on how to correct. Otherwise, I will post back this evening with instructions (have them printed off at home).

7. mark2288 thread starter macrumors regular

i looked up something with the font title you gave me and deleted the folder at:

Macintosh HD/Library/Caches/com.apple.ATS

after a reboot everything worked fine. thanks!