Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

10th Wonder

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Boston, Ma... Missing 757
It's not a big problem it's more of a complication that I am not able to view my picture folders now. Especially when I want to add pics to myspace page or send pics to somebody thru ichat. I am not sure if I am the only one who is annoyed by this, that you have to drag and drop ur pics on the desktop? Please tell me I am not the only one who hates how apple has thrown away the iPhoto folder.

yetanotherdave

macrumors 68000
Apr 27, 2007
Bristol, England
It's not a big problem it's more of a complication that I am not able to view my picture folders now. Especially when I want to add pics to myspace page or send pics to somebody thru ichat. I am not sure if I am the only one who is annoyed by this, that you have to drag and drop ur pics on the desktop? Please tell me I am not the only one who hates how apple has thrown away the iPhoto folder.

right/ctrl click on the iPhoto library file, and select show package contents. It will open your iphoto library in the finder.

10th Wonder

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 30, 2007
Boston, Ma... Missing 757
Thanks but not even all my pics are even there any more?!?!?!?! So what's the deal with this? I love iPhoto '08 but I don't like how it changes the folder to an icon... I wish they just left it alone really.:confused:

skybolt

macrumors 6502a
Feb 20, 2005
Nashville, TN, USA
Apple has changed the structure to convince users to stay out of the finder. Corruption and lost photos abound when the finder is messed with. We are to stay out of that file! Just do anything and everything to/with your photos from within the app. Export command is your friend! Use it!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.