iphoto '11 import order?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by mdwsta4, Mar 5, 2011.

1. mdwsta4 macrumors 65816

In the previous version of iphoto when you imported photos, they would appear at the very bottom. With the new version, they appear at the very top. I sort my events manually, but in general everything's kept pretty close to chronological order (from oldest to newest). How do I get the imported photos to show up at the bottom? It would be a real PITA to have to reorganize all my albums. As it stands now, whenever I import photos, I have to drag the event all the way to the bottom!

2. mdwsta4 thread starter macrumors 65816

No one has upgraded to iPhoto '11 and noticed this?! That's ridiculous.

In addition to the points made in the original post, whenever I open iPhoto it opens in the middle of my library; albums I havent changed in years. I would expect it to open at the last album I edited just like the prior version. And lastly, when viewing a photo in an album, the prior version allowed you to click that photo and it would minimize going back to a thumbnail view of that particular album. Now you have to click the go back to album button toward the upper left corner.

None of these changes are more user friendly IMO. Almost would prefer to downgrade back to the previous version.