iPhoto 2009 - How to confirm different name during "Confirm Name" process?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by kdesmarais, Jan 28, 2009.

1. kdesmarais macrumors newbie

When "Confirming Names" in the "XXXXX may also be in the photos below" section of Faces, is it possible to change or choose a name other than the Face you are within? Is there an option to do this - I cannot find it?

For example, I have a Face named "Christine" with numerous photos of Christine already confirmed. I also have numerous photos shown in the section "Christine may also be in the photos below". When I click in the "Confirm Name" button to confirm whether or not the face is Christine, I would like to have an option to select a different name other the only 2 options which seem to exist:

* Click to confirm
    * Christine
    * Not Christine

Many of the photos in the "Christine may also be in the photos below" are other people and I would like to be able to correctly tag these photos with the correct name during this confirming process. Some of these faces are not getting detected under the correct name, so it becomes tiresome to have to find the specific photo to correctly tag the name.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreaciated.

2. SCStevens04 macrumors member

Would be nice, but I don't think it's possible. We're stuck with the "tiresome process".