iPhoto and Lion ??

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by BHP41, Aug 7, 2011.

1. BHP41 macrumors 6502a

BHP41

I have some semi-nude photos of my fiancé in iPhoto from years ago when we were dating. Ever since I've updated to Lion I get a blur around the important bits. Keep in mind that not one of these is a full nude shot. Some with her with my work shirt open and such. One with a wet white shirt that's kinda see through but nothing full on nude. Why is it blurring the photos and how can I change the setting.

On a side note it is interesting the tech behind this that now my Mac knows whats "appropriate". LOL. I've looked in parental controls but I have none set up. Also in iPhotos prefs but I didn't see anything.

Anyone know what's going on?

2. tkermit macrumors 68030

tkermit

It would probably be best if you posted an example picture, so we can see what you're talking about.

3. paulsalter macrumors 68000

paulsalter

lol at wanting to see the evidence :D

I have never seen anything that does this, could it be true that iPhoto is auto censoring images :confused:

Perhaps apple has enhanced facial recognition and called it boob recognition

4. Nixir macrumors newbie

5. mikejd1 macrumors 6502

love it

6. BHP41 thread starter macrumors 6502a

BHP41

Sorry for the long reply but i've been away from my MBP all day.

Here are a couple of samples of what happens when I save a photo to iPhoto.

And no, I'm not going to load the pics in question. LOL. I would like to continue feeding myself thank you. I knew I was going to get some of those reponses. :D

Anyone have a idea?

Attached Files:

7. Spyder7779311 macrumors newbie

duped

My guess is your fiance is purposely sabotaging your pics in iPhoto. Since marriage is imminent (she already netted her catch )why leave around embarrassing photos. Try using the "Revert to original" command.

8. tkermit macrumors 68030

tkermit

I don't know what the hell is going on, but it's not simply blurring the photo:
    [​IMG]

That sounds about right :p

9. curtisinoc macrumors 6502

"....... Ever since I've updated to Lion I get a blur around the important bits......."

funny