iPhoto and textbox

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Yin, May 7, 2011.

1. Yin macrumors member

hi,

i'm trying to create a album with some pictures and some text. however, the template layouts do not contain enough space (they do actually, but i cannot use the empty space) for text.

i can only add text in a small area which is preconfigured by apple. this box is not nearly big enough to write something readable...

is there a way to enlarge the area for the text? or do i have to purchase another product?

2. Pomeroy macrumors 6502

Pomeroy

If you are talking about creating a Book you can have a full page for text. After you have started to create your book click on "Add Page" then click on "Layout" and in the Right column then under LAYOUT select Text Page and you will have 3 choices and one will be a full page.

3. Yin thread starter macrumors member

Thats right, but I was talking about the box on the pages with pictures. Those boxes are way to small to contain any text. I want to make those larger.

4. Pomeroy macrumors 6502

Pomeroy

Without spending much time looking you can have at least a half page for text just by changing the amount of photos on a page.

Attached Files:

5. Yin thread starter macrumors member

Thank you. I also found it on my own yesterday. Turns out that the size of the box depends on the type of book.