Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kyledempster7

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
Hi Everyone,

With the death of the Cards app for the iPhone I am attempting to make cards via iPhoto. My question is: Does it deliver the card in a finished way or does it send it card/envelope separate, ready for me to resend to the intended person. I.e. bulk invitations or thank you cards. I'm just trying to send a personalized car to one recipient.

Sorry if that is wordy and confusing. I know that with the Cards app I could plug in all the information and be assured that the card would arrive in my family/friend's mailbox.

In the checkout process of iPhoto I get the vibe that it is going to send it to me in bulk packaging or something like that.

If you have any experience using iPhoto cards please chime in.

Thanks!

FoxFifth

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2012
I've used iPhoto cards and ordered a quantity of 50 which were sent to me. I don't remember seeing an option to have them sent as an individual card to the recipient. Their "More Info" section ends with: "When you’re ready, click the Buy Card button to place your order and have your cards delivered to your door."

kyledempster7

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 24, 2011
I've used iPhoto cards and ordered a quantity of 50 which were sent to me. I don't remember seeing an option to have them sent as an individual card to the recipient. Their "More Info" section ends with: "When you’re ready, click the Buy Card button to place your order and have your cards delivered to your door."

Hmm, that's a very good find FoxFifth. I definitely wanted to check before I sent a thank you card to an interviewer. That would look really sloppy!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.