iPhoto: Faces - What if two people have the same name?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by tripletaker, Mar 31, 2009.

1. tripletaker macrumors member

So I have a couple of friends who have the exact same first and last names. Is there a way to differentiate the two people in iPhoto while using their exact names?

If not, I guess I'll have to resort to Joe Brown and Joe Brown2.

Thanks.

2. Unii macrumors newbie

As far as I could tell you will probably need to resort to Joe Brown2 (Same first name AND last name! wow).
    However, you could add a little more style to that by using nicknames (if they have any), then add their full correct name to the 'full name' listing on that users information panel (that little 'i' in the bottom right of the faces Polaroid image, no idea what it is actually called).

3. dvin macrumors member

thats unique! i would suggest using their middle initial, or resort to nicknames. good luck

4. tripletaker thread starter macrumors member

It really sucks because I'm Korean and a lot of Korean people have the same last names and Koreans aren't very creative with their first names either.

Oh well. I'll just resort to Joe Brown (big) or Joe Brown (small) or some other distinguishing feature.