iPhoto Help

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Btrthnezr3, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Btrthnezr3 macrumors 6502a

Btrthnezr3

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Ok so I recently imported some pics into my iPhoto library by dragging and dropping them from an external hard drive into the program. Before this, the program was empty as this is a new computer.

Well I have convinced myself that instead of working with these photos, I would rather archive them and have a blank iPhoto app to start fresh with new photos. I still have te old pictures on my external but I want to delete them from my iPhoto (don't mind if that means the comp) so that my iPhoto is as it was when new (3 days ago)

So how do I go about completely removing those pics and any other references to those pics from iPhoto?

I think I saw them in a masters folder but there was so much there (file types of all kinds I did not recognize) I don't know what I can and cannot delete without corrupting iPhoto itself.

Im new to Mac but am not new to computers. Help?

Thanks!

2. bootedbear macrumors 6502

bootedbear