iPhoto MobileMe gallery - "Pending" Items...

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by agentphish, Sep 18, 2008.

1. agentphish macrumors 65816

agentphish

Just wondering if I'm missing the place where iPhoto is actually giving a status of a "pending" item as far as if it's processing it somehow or, uploading it or what...

I've got a few vids that I shot while on my honeymoon in a gallery of pics in iPhoto and they seem to be taking FOREVER to upload to my mobileme galleries.

Any ideas? Thanks!

2. Amt macrumors regular

3. agentphish thread starter macrumors 65816

agentphish

is there an actual status/progress monitor of any type other than spinning arrows and a word that says "Pending" which tells me absolutely nothing at all...

4. rikscha macrumors 6502a

rather than opening a new thread, I reactivate this one.

Why is there no progress bar in iphoto when uploading to your mobileme gallery?

it takes forever to upload an event to my gallery and I have no idea how long it will actually take to upload any photos, videos etc. is there a chance to display a progress bar which clearly indicates how long it will take to upload your photos?

any help on this is highly appreciated

5. jackmcdaid macrumors newbie

Pending

I am having the same problem wiht iPhoto 11, I try to upload to my MobileMe Gallery and I get a "Pending" message on my progress bar and does not give me any indication that anything is being uploaded. Granted I am trying to upload a lot, but still, how do I know if I am wasting my time waiting for this to resolve? I checked my account and seems ok there.... dang....

6. rikscha macrumors 6502a

I talked to Apple about that and when uploading simlpy too much (what is too much?) it will show "pending" forever. Very annoying. Such a stupid bug and seems they havent fixed in in iphoto '11

7. Appleind macrumors regular

Appleind

On Aperture you can double click on pending or publishing and it opens a small window showing the percentage. Not sure about iPhoto. Another workaround is to directly login to MobileMe gallery on safari and try uploading.

8. rikscha macrumors 6502a

double clicking 'pending' doesnt trigger anything unfortunately but thanks for the suggestion.

9. FinanceGalSF macrumors newbie

FinanceGalSF

iPhoto to MM Gallery pending forever

I uploaded three iphoto albums to MobileMe Gallery - about 400 pictures altogether. They are viewable from the Gallery website itself, but not in iphoto, the photos are blank. Gives me great doubt as to the true efficacy of using MMGallery at all. Need :(to ftp these files to my own website on godaddy, Adobe here I come.