iPhoto question...

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by drcory, Jan 11, 2008.

1. drcory macrumors newbie

is there a way to have iphoto automagically import all my picasa folders and have them stay organized by date along the left hand pane? i can display events in the main window but only one big list of all my photos shows up on the left hand pane.

i have picasa set up to keep all my photos in folders by date and thats the way i want iphoto to display them.

2. skybolt macrumors 6502a

You'll need to import folder by folder if you want to preserve the organization.

3. drcory thread starter macrumors newbie

is there an automator action that will do this?

4. Claudia2 macrumors newbie

Different iPhoto Question

I just upgraded to iLife '08. I am trying to post new pictures to myspace, however, when i click the "browse" button and i choose iPhoto, it does not allow me to look at the individual photos it acts as if i want to upload the whole app. What do i do?

THANKS!

5. skybolt macrumors 6502a

From within the iPhoto app, drag the photo you want to upload, to the desktop and export from there. or, use the export function so that you can choose the size of the photo. Users are not meant to muck about in the finder library, and in this version, Apple changed the structure to a package so that users would quit corrupting their photos by messing about in there. Do anything / everything to/with your photos from withing the app itself.