iPhoto slideshow: Using multiple songs, possible?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Kevster89, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Kevster89 macrumors regular

Kevster89

In regards to creating a slideshow using iPhoto, is it possible to integrate multiple songs from iTunes into a slideshow using iPhoto '08? What about the newest version of the application, iPhoto '09?

Thanks!

2. Cinematographer macrumors 6502a

Cinematographer

Create a playlist in iTunes.

Select this playlist in iPhoto.

3. Kevster89 thread starter macrumors regular

Kevster89

Great thinking... thanks for the post! I can't believe I didn't think of this... :rolleyes:

4. Cinematographer macrumors 6502a

Cinematographer

From time to time, the Apple programmers make it almost too easy for us. I was so astonished when I first saw that possibility to use playlists. :)

5. confused?moi macrumors newbie

Matching playlist to slide show.

The advice to use a specially made playlist is fine but I want to be a little bit cleaver: I want to clip different tracks to match different parts of the slideshow. Is there anyway I can do this in iPhoto/iLife 2009? If not does anyone know any software that can help me?http://images.macrumors.com/vb/images/smilies/confused.gif

6. Kevster89 thread starter macrumors regular

Kevster89

Great question, although from what I've seen when making slideshows in iPhoto '08 this is not possible, and Apple didn't make any mention of this when they heavily publicized the release of iLife '09. This would be awesome though.