iphoto slideshow ?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by nicolle19, Jul 26, 2007.

1. nicolle19 macrumors member

I have a slideshow with about 700(set 2sec each) pictures and 4 hours of music. What options do I need to have clicked where it will just play the slides over and over and go through the all the music. I want to export to idvd so it will play on the dvd player. When I first exported to idvd i selected loop option. When the slides went through once it started over but the songs over again too didnt play through the whole playlist. Do I need to have the loop option selected? Or will the pictures restart to play all of the music with out the loop selected.

Thanks

2. bmcgonag macrumors 65816

bmcgonag

I don't know if the loop selection will make a difference the way you want, but you should be able to preview it before you burn it. Not sure 4 hours will fit on one dvd though. Might make your picture quality pretty low.

You could export the iPhoto slideshow to your desktop as a .mov (without the music), then import that .mov into iMovie, set it on the first track in timeline mode, and then copy it enough times to match up to your music, and put the music onthe second track.

If you want to fade out one song as another starts, you could use second and third track with the music tracks overlapping slightly, and then fade the music out on one song, and in on the other.

Then export that to iDVD, and burn.

Best,

Brian