iPhoto Sort Order

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Sital, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Sital macrumors 68000

Sital

I just noticed a sorting problem with iPhoto '11 (v. 9.3.2) on Mountain Lion.

Prior to upgrading both to Mountain Lion and the current version of iPhoto I had pictures in several events sorted by title instead of the default date. I just added a few pics to two of those events and noticed that the sort order for those events switched back to date. Now, even if I change the sort order back to title, when I close and then re-open iPhoto the sort order has switched back to date for those two events. My other events are still sorted by title.

Anyone else notice this or have any suggestions. I assume it's a bug that will need an update to fix.

2. blatopilot macrumors regular

I have noticed something funny with sorting...I tried to write it off as something with the photos or metadata....but your description convinces me its not my imagination. I have photos that are out of order no matter how I sort them...date, name, descending, ascending...

3. Sital, Aug 9, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2012

Sital thread starter macrumors 68000

Sital

Thanks for responding. Sounds like it's something that will need to be sorted by Apple. I just sent Apple some feedback on this.