iPhoto

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Dwalls90, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Dwalls90 macrumors 601

Dwalls90

Wouldn't it make sense, now that there is an iMovie, for there also to be an iPhoto for the iPhone too? Obviously, Garage Band, iWeb and iDVD have no place on the iPhone, but iMovie and iPhoto do (seeing as iPhoto is already on the iPad too?). This app, I could see myself using, even more than iMovie.

Thoughts? Speculation?

2. aforty macrumors 65816

aforty

I can't really see myself using it a lot on the iPhone. I mean cropping, red-eye reduction, that sort of thing? I don't think I'd use it.

3. JudasBlitzkrieg macrumors member

i could see garageband being quite a good little iPhone app. Music on the fly using the generic samples from the full Mac program. Sounds good to me.

4. aggiesrwe03 macrumors regular

i'd use it I use photoshop.com app and if I could use an iphoto app that worked with mobileme and gallery to send to my iphoto library on my computer then I would for sure use it instead of photoshop.com app. for advanced editing I would still use The gimp on my mac though.

5. cwubbels macrumors regular

cwubbels

I think I would use it. Little enhance here, little red eye removal there (esp. with the flash on iPhone 4). Just replace the Photos app with iPhoto.