iPik Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jjk454ss, Sep 6, 2011.

1. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Anyone have one of these cases yet? I hate cases, but want a kickstand. This case looks slim enough, but I haven't heard anything about it.

http://www.ipikcase.com/index.html

2. techdude6693 macrumors 6502

Doesn't look too bad and its reasonably priced. IDK though, never heard of it before.

3. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

So you can't hold your iPhone anymore? iPhone kickstands and stands just seem pathetic to me. But that's just me.

4. mini-mal macrumors newbie

mini-mal

Sorry if we're not allowed to reply

Hi guys,

Sorry if we're not allowed to reply, but just thought we'd give it a shot.

jjk454ss, if you were looking for a closer look at the case, you can check out the later part (2:30) of our original kickstarter video here. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/joeychun/the-picme-iphone-4-tripod-case?ref=live
    If you had any additional questions, please feel free to message us. We'd be happy to answer them. :D

Also just to clarify, although its a kickstand case, the main purpose of the case was so that you can stand it in camera mode.. meaning you can video/photgraph yourself without having to carry a tripod around. To date, we haven't seen a case that can do this.

Thanks!
    mini-mal

5. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

There are hundreds of cases with the same concept.

6. mini-mal macrumors newbie

mini-mal

Normal kickstand's are only for viewing.

Hi SchneiderMan,

We've seen a bunch of cases with a tripod adapter, but none that attempts to do away with a tripod all-together.

However we haven't looked around in the past couple months. Perhaps there are some new cases out there that accomplish this?

7. jjk454ss thread starter macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Good point, maybe I should just hold my phone all the time now. I will never set it down again. I will never put it in my pocket again. I will hold it day and night no matter what else I'm doing. Anything else would just be pathetic.

8. mini-mal macrumors newbie

mini-mal