Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Slevin

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 1, 2007
New York
I currently have an Nano 4G with the invisible shield. When I went to put it in my Apple arm band the case was too tight for the nano with the invisible shield on it. So I am looking for recommendations as to what case to get that would work well the Nano with the invisible shield that I can put on my arm and go running with.

Thanks!

Boss250

macrumors newbie
Aug 6, 2008
I bought the Belkin one from amazon and it seems like there is a little space in the case, not sure if the IS would fit or not but its the only other armband that I know of and it is really good.

Emulsion

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2007
Take the case off. It's aluminum. Not tin foil.

Plus you're going to have it for what, 2 years?

thespyglass

macrumors regular
Aug 22, 2008
Liverpool UK
I currently have an Nano 4G with the invisible shield. When I went to put it in my Apple arm band the case was too tight for the nano with the invisible shield on it. So I am looking for recommendations as to what case to get that would work well the Nano with the invisible shield that I can put on my arm and go running with.

Thanks!

I like the look of the InCase one but I have very slim arms and it looks a little bulky. I might go with the white one they have at the Apple store instead.

Out of interest, did you get the Invisible Shield on your Nano okay? I've never used them before but just got mine and I'm hoping it's not as difficult to get on as it looks!

sv2

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2008
Bump. Anyone else have an opinion on the armbands?

I like the init one too, the blue one has a good rating on apple's store but the black one doesn't, so i'm not too sure. :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.