Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lucascsula

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 6, 2007
Orange County, California
Ok, so I purchased the 80 GB Ipod from Costco early November. I love it, except it just stopped playing! I was using the stop watch feature for my students, when all of a sudden the screen went black! I tried to reset it by holding Menu/Center/Play. No luck. I plugged it into my Mac and its not even picking it up.

Please help! I don't have apple care on this. So, do I have to fork out repair fees? It think its past 90 days.

AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!

MacBooksRock

macrumors regular
Nov 27, 2007
Ok, so I purchased the 80 GB Ipod from Costco early November. I love it, except it just stopped playing! I was using the stop watch feature for my students, when all of a sudden the screen went black! I tried to reset it by holding Menu/Center/Play. No luck. I plugged it into my Mac and its not even picking it up.

Please help! I don't have apple care on this. So, do I have to fork out repair fees? It think its past 90 days.

AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!

If you bought it in November of '07, it should still have an Apple warranty, bring it into an Apple Store, and they'll replace it... =]

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.