Ipod app always launching after JB

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by tivoboy, Aug 24, 2010.

1. tivoboy macrumors 68030

So, I did the JBM thing, all worked fine. I have a couple things installed, SBS, backgrounder, categories, some others.

But, the ipod app seems to always be launching or running. I'll shut it down and then BOOM it is running again?

Is there something that requires it, or is this some bug somewhere?

2. Cynikal.Mindset macrumors 6502a

any time you watch a youtube video or any other media etc the iPod app opens up...just leave it be, its not hurting anybody to be open, its not doing anything while "open"

3. tivoboy thread starter macrumors 68030

thanks

thanks, but I'm not running anything else. When I kill it off in kirikae, it just often pops back up?

4. LoLife macrumors regular

I had this problem to whenever my phone was locked and I unlocked it it often opened the ipod. I finally realized that in activator I had double tap the status bar on the lock screen set up as ipod controls, which didn't come up because all you have to do is double tap the home button. Well I have bitesms so when I would get a text I would sometimes tap or double tap the status bar to see the text so whenever I unlocked my phone the ipod came up. Hope this makes sense or helps