ipod app to interactive white board

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by olsonsd, Oct 22, 2010.

1. olsonsd macrumors newbie

I am a 2nd grade teacher. There are so many amazing apps that would be great to do together as a class. For example, our preschool teachers have a alphabet app where the the kids follow the train to make the letter strokes. Many preschool kids struggle with fine motor skills. We were wanting to project this app onto our interactive white board so the kids can use their whole hand to trace rather than just their finger. I know we can take a screen shot but then where they traced won't show up and the train won't move to show them the order of the strokes. Apple doesn't have any products to support this but if anyone knows of a way we are begging!!! Is jailbreaking the way to go? Thanks!

2. clericcodered macrumors newbie

clericcodered

honestly, this is a job for hardware. jailbreak, buy a video cable. if you gotta hook it up to VGA (which i'm assuming this whiteboard is) you'll need an rca to VGA. there's a couple apps in cydia that will let you use 3rd party video cables... i know the table connect people did it... if that vid is real, that is.