Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

4DThinker

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 15, 2008
My University Union Mac store is selling the iPod Camera Connector for $29. The clerk didn't know if it would work with the Touch. The package was not revealing.

Anyone know for sure if the iPod Camera Connector will work with the Touch, 1st or 2nd gen? If it doesn't it's a shame. One of the things I like best about the Touch is it's large screen.

ThunderBull4

macrumors 6502
Jul 28, 2008
Wow I never heard about this... I would assume it's compatible, after all it's made by apple. But then on the other hand, the new apple ear phones aren't even compatible with the iPhone 3G....

I might get this if it works with the 1st gen....but if not, ill wait for the 3rd gen ipod Touch ;) with the camera installed

jmann

macrumors 604
Wirelessly posted (Jeff's iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5F136 Safari/525.20)

I have never seen anyone talk about it. And I would assume if it did work we would have an ipod touch photo of the day thread. :D

acedew

macrumors member
Oct 23, 2008
If this is the camera connector you're talking about, then no, it won't work with the Touch.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.